Data Analyst, Provider Compensation (Excel Gurus)
Affiliate: American Dental Partners Inc.
Location: Wakefield, MA
American Dental Partners’ vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. Our mission is to elevate the practice, profession and delivery of oral care. For 20 years and counting, we’ve empowered and supported our team members with leading edge technology, professional development, and education to build healthy, enduring community based dental group practices.
The Provider Compensation Specialist ensures accuracy of the payroll calculation and compliance with federal and state laws, creates standard reports for management and completes processing objectives.
- Ensures timely and accurate calculation of our providers compensations on multiple co codes and rotating schedules in conformance with employment practices and procedures.
- Analyzes and resolve GL discrepancies if any.
- Cash estimates for future payrolls.
- Performs routine review of payroll calculation to both increase accuracy and decrease the likelihood of fraud.
- Responsible for proprietary timekeeping system and generating reports for Finance.
- Successfully answers employee and management questions regarding payroll calculation.
- Identifies and recommends department policies, procedures and process improvements to continually improve the quality, efficiency and overall effectiveness of the provider compensation function
- Adheres to established policies, procedures and internal controls as part of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Responsible for maintenance of all provider compensation records and reports
- Responsible for Provider Compensation Documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Work requires a level of knowledge equivalent to that obtained through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or associated field
- 3+ years directly related experience in payroll or provider compensation administration
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access, and has exposure to various payroll systems including report writer
- Strong Communication skills
- Payroll certification a plus (FPC or CPP)
- Experience using Ultipro HRIS software a plus
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll tax laws, rules, regulations and compliance
- Works on issues of limited scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation in accordance with established policies
- Interprets company policies within particular applied situations
AMDPI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners please visit our homepage at www.amdpi.com.
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
Oklahoma Dental is seeking a Part-Time Periodontist who shares our commitment to quality patient care. As an active member of our community, we are proud …
Cumberland Dental is seeking a General Dentist to join our thriving group practice. We offer a collaborative environment in a well-regarded and community-oriented setting. Our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY