Affiliate: American Dental Partners Inc.
Location: Wakefield, MA
American Dental Partners’ vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. Our mission is to elevate the practice, profession and delivery of oral care. For 20 years and counting, we’ve empowered and supported our team members with leading edge technology, professional development, and education to build healthy, enduring community based dental group practices.
The Corporate Accountant will provide accurate and quality research and information on financial results to the senior management team. Responsible for the day to day accounting and internal controls for the national resource group. Ensure proper books and records are maintained for management, tax and audit purposes. Manage the monthly close and support Operations Managers in planning and analysis.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and financial analysis for Operations Management.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable, Treasury, Tax, and Affiliate functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger.
- Prepare and execute journal entries for month end close, quarter end close, year/end close.
- Prepare and analyze balance sheet reconciliations.
- Conduct month over month and actuals vs. plan variance analyses.
- Report on specific trends for each business unit.
- Compile information for annual audit.
- Monitor compliance to timelines on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Be responsible for timely reporting of financial schedules.
- Lead process improvement and standardization projects.
- Assist with other ad-hoc Accounting projects.
- Ability to prepare financial statement and manage rigorous analysis.
- Willingness to work the hours needed to complete and deliver projects/tasks on committed deadline dates.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills with heavy emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Epicor experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of GAAP and financial statements.
- Highly motivated and confident individual who is eager to get started on day one.
- Experience managing multiple activities, prioritization of tasks and problem resolution.
- Knowledge of Cognos TM1 a plus.
AMDPI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners please visit our homepage at www.amdpi.com.
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
Oklahoma Dental is seeking a Part-Time Periodontist who shares our commitment to quality patient care. As an active member of our community, we are proud …
Cumberland Dental is seeking a General Dentist to join our thriving group practice. We offer a collaborative environment in a well-regarded and community-oriented setting. Our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY