Cone Beam CT Scan Technician/ Float DA
Affiliate: Advanced Dental Specialists
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Advanced Dental Specialists has 8 convenient locations available to provide patients of all ages the best possible specialty dental care in the state of Wisconsin. The Advanced Dental Specialists Team of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeons, Periodontists and Endodontists specialize in providing the widest possible range of dental services through the coordinated efforts of its highly trained and experienced group of dental specialists and staff.
A Dental Assistant supports and assists providers with patient care. It is essential to be able to lead, be flexible, friendly, have a “can do” personality and work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
A Cone Beam CT Technician create x-ray images of the mouth using three dimensional images of the teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan. This will assist in the diagnosis of dental problems.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups.
- Properly take, develop and mount all radiographs.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental treatment equipment maintenance procedures.
- Patient/staff rapport -- make positive contribution to office/organization.
- Ability to identify and explain chart sticker numbers as they relate to financial arrangements and specialty referral.
- Perform basic computer function.
- Demonstrate cost effective techniques when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners and Advanced Dental Specialists please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.advanceddentalspecialists.com.
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
Oklahoma Dental is seeking a Part-Time Periodontist who shares our commitment to quality patient care. As an active member of our community, we are proud …
Cumberland Dental is seeking a General Dentist to join our thriving group practice. We offer a collaborative environment in a well-regarded and community-oriented setting. Our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY