Casual Dental Office Front Desk Representative
Affiliate: Metro Dentalcare
Location: 1759 17th Ave E, Shakopee, MN
This is a casual position with no set schedule. It will be on an as needed basis with a minimum of 2 shifts/month.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
Schedule: Monday: 11:30 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. Tuesday: 11:30 a.m. - 7:15 p.m. Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. …
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will …
Maple Grove, MN
Join Metro Dentalcare’s patient centric philosophy and practice at the top of your license. As a Dental Hygienist with our group you’ll utilize the full …