Call Center Representative- $17/hr
Affiliate: American Dental Partners Inc.
Location: Wakefield, MA
American Dental Partners’ vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. Our mission is to elevate the practice, profession and delivery of oral care. For 20 years and counting, we’ve empowered and supported our team members with leading edge technology, professional development, and education to build healthy, enduring community based dental group practices.
Be part of creating and building a new world-class Patient Engagement Center that helps promote overall health and well-being! In this contact center you will be responsible for helping prospective/current dental patients get access to the care they need. You will be interacting with patients through inbound and outbound phone calls, email, web, and social media.
You will be supporting 20+ regional affiliated dental groups which comprise nearly 300 practices. You will be responsible for delivering a “local” patient experience that is efficient, memorable, and of high quality. You will also work with your team to identify, create and adhere to processes and protocols which serve to optimize our relationships with the dental clinic staffs including 1,000+ Dr. and Hygienist Care providers.
- Interact with patients through high volume inbound and outbound phone calls, email, web, and social media.
- Effectively listen and address patient needs to convert an inquiry to a booked appointment, while also achieving high patient satisfaction scores.
- Engage with patients in an empathetic and caring way that puts their needs first. This is particularly important if someone is in pain or frightened and in need of immediate help. Demonstrating a caring attitude will go a long way towards providing reassurance and comfort to ensure the patient proceeds with care.
- Leverage technology and knowledge base content modules to provide an experience that “feels local” from giving pinpoint directions, to sharing information about a specific Care Provider or Practice.
- Collaborate and provide feedback to the marketing, operations, technical teams and clinic staff to implement ongoing improvements which revolve around enhancing the patient experience.
- Collaborate with your supervisors and peers to identify and quickly resolve issues, recommend new approaches to strive for best practices.
- Work with patients if a clinic does not have enough near-term availability to offer them alternatives at other nearby practices
- Effectively inform and educate patients on insurance and about our discount dental program.
- Properly set expectations with our patients in terms of what they can expect at their appointment and any other details that will facilitate a positive experience
- Follow protocols for information capture and effectively categorize and disposition conversations in an accurate manner. This will enable accurate data analysis and result in feedback to our clinics or resource center staff that is designed to improve the patient experience and accelerate growth.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators: Efficient talk time, conversion rates, patient satisfaction scores, accurate info capture
- Make outbound calls to patients who are past due for hygiene and offer convenient options to influence them to book an appointment
- High School/GED or equivalent; College degree is preferable
- Prior consumer oriented call center experience a plus including experience with CRM systems like SalesForce.com
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with consumers/patients
- Good listener
- Collaborative and team player-remember your key to driving improvements!
- Ability to display caring attitude and be empathetic
- Multi-task-carry on engaging conversation while following proper protocols for information capture
- Receptivity to coaching as well as understanding your strengths and opportunities for development
AMDPI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners please visit our homepage at www.amdpi.com.
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
Oklahoma Dental is seeking a Part-Time Periodontist who shares our commitment to quality patient care. As an active member of our community, we are proud …
Cumberland Dental is seeking a General Dentist to join our thriving group practice. We offer a collaborative environment in a well-regarded and community-oriented setting. Our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY