Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator
Affiliate: American Dental Partners Inc.
Location: Wakefield, MA
American Dental Partners’ vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. Our mission is to elevate the practice, profession and delivery of oral care. For 20 years and counting, we’ve empowered and supported our team members with leading edge technology, professional development, and education to build healthy, enduring community based dental group practices.
The Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator is responsible for management of the reception area. Provides general administrative support for the National Resource Group and project support for the Planning Department. Responsibilities include drafting communications, coordinating of projects and meetings, preparing reports and financial data, screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements.
- Greet visitors.
- Answer telephone and direct calls appropriately.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and incoming packages daily.
- Prepare packages for shipment.
- Order and maintain all office/kitchen supplies.
- Maintain all office equipment, including but not limited to copy, fax, and postage machines.
- Enter work orders for office maintenance issues using the building management web portal.
- Maintain Phone Extension List.
- Provide back up support/coverage for Sr. Executive Assistant and Sr. Administrative Assistant, as needed.
- Order name plates and business cards.
- Ensure all communal areas are clean and stocked, including kitchen, conference rooms (boardroom, training room, etc.) and all printing/copying areas on both floors.
- Ensure the office is locked when reception area is left unmanned, during the day and at the close of business.
- Enter office related invoices for processing.
- Order food for luncheon meetings as needed.
- Calendar management.
- Coordinate travel and enter expenses using Concur.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of relevant administrative experience
- Intermediate to proficient knowledge of MSOffice 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business
- Experience/knowledge of office coordination.
- Must be flexible, open to change and have the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of management, internally and externally, office staff, customers, partners, and vendors.
- Ability to exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy and be able discern when issues should be escalated.
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional telephone demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must be a self-starter with strong sense of ownership.
AMDPI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners please visit our homepage at www.amdpi.com.
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
Oklahoma Dental is seeking a Part-Time Periodontist who shares our commitment to quality patient care. As an active member of our community, we are proud …
Cumberland Dental is seeking a General Dentist to join our thriving group practice. We offer a collaborative environment in a well-regarded and community-oriented setting. Our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY